SOUGHT AFTER NEWTOWN HOME & INCOME
Character and cash flow abound in this historic home and income opportunity in Newtown's most exclusive street. Elevated for amazing sun and views, it combines a three bedroom villa and two one bedroom flats on an ^875sqm section close to everything that makes this vibrant suburb such a popular place to live.
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms and open-plan living in the main house while the two flats have near-new bathrooms and share a fenced leafy garden
- Fantastic cash flow, returning a total weekly rental of $1,455 pw and enjoying full occupancy in the 22 years since last changing hands
- Historic significance, having been designed in the early 1900s by renowned colonial architect William Crichton (who helped to set up the NZ Institute of Architects)
- Retaining its historic street appeal and gorgeous features like high Carrara ceilings
- Unusually large setting for a Newtown home with huge bonus of a single garage for secure off-street parking
- Sought after location because of great city and suburban bus links, and proximity to shops, schools, eateries and Wellington Hospital
This is a rare chance to buy a fabulous home-and-income villa in a blue-chip street within an easy walk of the CBD. Do not miss Sunday's viewing.
^Source: Property Guru
During Level 1 Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.